Film Developing NOT USED
E6 - Slide - Transparency film processing
The transparency film / E6 service is optimised for any E6 film type, no matter what make. 35mm and 120 roll films are normally returned in an acetate filing page but can be kept uncut if preferred. 35mm film can be finished in a standard 1.9mm glassless mount that does not use glue. 35mm, 120, 220, 4x5, 5x7 and 8"x10" sheet film including any panoramic films. We can advise on process adjustment from clip-tests / test film to compensate for under or over exposure.
- We run our process 5 days a week
- 35mm, 120 and 4x5, 5x7, 8x10 sheet film
- Monitored by Fujitech
- Accurate,consistent processing for every film
- Infra Red or Polyester film (sleeved film only)
C41 - Film Processing
Our C41 colour negative process fits seamlessly with our colour print facility to provide the very best photographic prints possible. Today many photographers prefer to scan their own film or spice things up by cross-processing (putting slide film through negative chemistry or vice versa) and these options are welcome.
- 35mm, 120, 220
- Push process
B&W - Film Processing
All films are treated on an individual basis: we are active photographers ourselves and understand the need for adjusting development to suit the requirements of the final print. Hand processing is carried out every day at a time that fits in with the workflow, but if you need faster turn around please advise us in advance.
- 35mm, 120, 220, 127, 4x5 sheet, 8x10 sheet
- Ilford, Kodak, Fuji, Rollei, Foma, Efke, Arista, Berrger, Adox ... most makes!
- Infra Red
- Kodak Xtol stock - hand processed in 15li deep tank 22c